The Castaic Lake Owners Invitational Tournament 4/18/2020 has been Cancelled. At this time we planning to host the Final Event at San Vicente on 5/16/2020. All entries we have received for Castaic will be moved over to the San Vicente tournament. If you would prefer a refund just call the store. In the event that we cannot hold the San Vicente tournament we will reschedule a final tournament in June (or later) as lake access opens up. And yes we will give away the boat at the final event. If you have any questions you can email me at email@example.com or call the store 714-666-2628. We will post updates as we get more information.